Enterprise version of PostureScreen
To serve the needs of larger facilities (gym franchises, clinic chains, and group practices with many therapists) we have created an easy method to use PostureScreen.
The limitations of the AppStore preclude one from sharing a purchase/subscription across different Apple accounts. meaning if your staff has their own devices, they would have to purchase PostureScreen and pay for the use themselves on their own device, you can not share your subscription purchased on your Apple account with them to their account.
PostureScreen Enterprise Solution Highlights
- All Assessment Modules Unlocked:
- Administrative control of all access
- Shared Cloud SyncScreen Access to allow uploading and downloading client files securely in a HIPAA compliant method
- Admin control account creation / revoking
- Apple ID independent and use across any iOS device running iOS12 or later
- Centralized billing for company
- Easy distribution of PostureScreen, simply download the enterprise version for free on the Apple Appstore https://apps.apple.com/us/app/posturescreen-enterprise/id1460610762
The pricing will be as follows and is per login address
- 1 – 49 users – $14.50 per Login, per Month
- 50 – 249 – $13.00 per Login, per Month
- 250 – 499 – $11.50 per Login, per Month
- 500-999 – $10.00 per Login, per Month
- 1000+ – $8.50 per Login, per Month
- Billed monthly to administrative account on file.
Notes about Enterprise Solution
- Minimum Purchase is 5 Users Per Month
- Client data from normal PostureScreen versions can not be imported at this time, meaning if you have PostureScreen currently and have a database of clients, you will not be able to transfer these clients into the Enterprise version
- Apple devices only. Android is not yet supported
Your company will need to secure a professional WebExercises Account if you plan on using exercise content. This is supplied through WebExercises Directly. www.WebExercises.com or email them at Support@WebExercises.com