End of Life Notifications
Date Last Revised: November 1, 2021
**PostureRay Technical Support End of Life**
- PostureRay version 21 released July 2015, and all older versions are no longer eligible for Technical Support after July 31, 2020.
- PostureRay version 22 released March 2016 is no longer eligible for Technical Support after May 2021.
- PostureRay version 23 released June 2018 is no longer eligible for Technical Support after November 1, 2021
- PostureRay version 24 released July 2019 is no longer eligible for Technical Support after July 1, 2022
- No Technical Support will be given to customers using PostureRay on Windows 7 after July 31, 2020. Additionally new PostureRay installations / software updates will only be performed on Windows 10 or Windows 11 computers after July 31, 2020.
- No Technical Support will be given to customers using these previously listed versions past expiration of sunsetting date for PostureRay. Additionally new PostureRay installations / software updates will only be performed on Windows 10 or Windows 11 computers after November 1, 2021 for supported versions.
What does this mean for you?
You may continue using older versions of PostureRay for as long as you like. However, we will no longer provide Technical Support past the end of life dates listed above. You may choose to upgrade to a modern version of PostureRay at any time. If you are currently using an older version, you will be excited to know that many essential updates have occurred since your version.
How do I find my PostureRay version number?
Open PostureRay and on the login screen near the bottom left you will find a “Version” label (see the screenshot below). The number following the letter “v” is the main version of your software. In the example screenshot, we show PostureRay version 24.
Why is this happening?
PostureRay is built for Microsoft Windows and the older versions of PostureRay are compatible with Windows 7. Microsoft’s Windows 7 lifecycle ended in January 2020. Microsoft has already discontinued its support of Windows 7, including security updates and paid support. Newer versions of PostureRay version 25 and later are built for Windows 10 & 11 and are not affected by this change. Additionally as windows updates and fixes issues with the operating system it is impossible to maintain backwards compatibility for all our versions
If you have questions, please email us at Support@PostureRay.com
Frequently Asked Questions about PostureRay.