Prepare for PostureRay Installation
Preparing for a PostureRay Installation:
1. Make sure employee is present to login to technical support portal at the time scheduled with a technician. The technician will call at the phone number designated. They will walk through connecting too all computers needing PostureRay access based upon the purchase package of PostureRay.
2. Contact person must have ALL passwords for administrative accounts for Windows available. This includes the server computer is you have a multi-computer networked installation of PostureRay
3. PLEASE make sure your team knows we will be calling. If you fail to put this upgrade on schedule, it could drastically delay getting your office rebooked for upgrade due to the volume of our clients.
4. There will be no training with this installation, your office will be scheduled for their first training on another day and time. We have all the training videos searchable in our help desk if you would like to start reviewing. https://www.postureanalysis.com/knowledge-base/
5. If you have a very large clinic or the computers are being utilized and the technician can not upgrade, the technician may be forced to schedule a follow up day to upgrade.
6. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at info@Postureco.com