PostureRay version 24
DICOM X-Ray Receive
This new feature allows for x-rays to be pushed directly to PostureRay from compliant x-ray acquisition software or PACS software allowing the doctor to save time during import x-ray phase. After PostureRay learns how the images are named, it will automatically set up the patient case when x-rays are sent to PostureRay with the patient information from the x-ray software system as well as “pre-map” them to the correct x-ray assignment. This is one of the most time consuming aspects of importing x-rays on earlier versions of PostureRay.
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/r-fLIZeydEA
Added optional points for digitizing for stitching purposes
- LCN: added optional T2 to T10
- LLN: added optional T8 to T11
Added Stitching variables:
- First step: controls to select which X-ray is behind and which is in front.
- Thoracic Scoliosis with modified Fergusson non-scoliosis
- AP Cervical with Thoracic Scoliosis with modified Fergusson non-scoliosis
- APOM with Thoracic Scoliosis with modified Fergusson non-scoliosis
- Thoracic Scoliosis with AP Lumbar
- Lateral Cervical with Lateral Lumbar
- Stitching Lateral sectionals: if concatenated comments exceed maximum length, truncate the Lat. Fullspine comment to fit.
- Stitching with Lateral Lumbar ext./flex. problems fixed. This was sometimes interfering with the Lateral Lumbar Neutral.
- Stitching with duplicate scoliosis start, apex or end vertebrae was causing multiple error messages.
- On extremely narrow portrait monitors, the left part of the stitching dialog box wasn’t visible
DICOM listen: listen for DICOMs posted from a PACS system.
DICOM Image Processing:
- The last Method B DICOM loaded in an Evaluation had problems saving touch-ups.
- DICOM JPEG2000 header case with “E07F”, “1000” and OW instead of OB
- Added apostrophe to DICOM search
- Search DICOM: Patient Name and ID tags were much further in the DICOM header for a few DICOMs to be found.
- Extract special characters like é, ç, ï from the DICOM header’s Patient Name and permit searching on these characters
- DICOM JPEG2000 auto-invert from negative
- Split Image button 2.5 times bigger to facilitate it’s use
- Lateral Fullspine Quick Draw: results were 0mm and curve missing on reports and Viewbox.
- AP Thoracic non QD mixed with AP Lumbar QD caused an error message “Apex must have a value. Reset to first entry. This message wouldn’t go away.
- Changes to Lateral Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Full calculations to skip all non-QD calculations.
Patient Comparative Report:
- CBP LCN global % change (it was showing the first two segmental analysis values)
- When LF or AP Full are very wide vs high, the assessment text was overwriting the X-rays at the top of the page.
- added LF stitched
Impression Comparative Report:
- Left Lateral Posture page wasn’t showing if all four postures were present
- Right Lateral Posture images weren’t showing if the Back Posture wasn’t present.
- When we have a scoliosis view, show checkbox to show/hide the centroids (blue Xs) on the Impression lines
- Added next to View button, Order Select and Compare radio buttons
- Processing of comparisons with Postures and Marking views. Other views not available yet.
- Hiding/showing of applicable checkboxes/radio buttons based on displayed view types
SQL Express 2017:
- Installation of SQL Express 2017 with PostureRayNet
- Upgrade and conversion of PostureRay from SQL Express 2012 to SQL Express 2017
- Patient age: Instead of calculating the age with rounding up, for example age 17.6 is 18, we round down so age 17.6 would be 17.
- Scoliosis Impression lines: made red actual line like the Patient line
- LL ext/flex angle signs were absent.
- AP Thoracic and AP Fullspine follow-up X-ray. If saved before finishing digitization, the apex list box button had apices side by side instead of a vertical list and there was an error about drawing actual lines after digitization. This released fixes the problem.
- Patient Report: Lateral Fullspine line description had low back instead of Lateral Fullspine.
- C0-C1 instability LC, LCE and LCF: calculation of line angle to horizontal difference replaced with law of sines calculation.
- Optional setting to export Patient Name, Birth date and X-ray date on X-ray
- Reports with optional separate files per view: have continuous page numbering within a report file:
- Impression report
- Instability report
- Comparative impression report
- Comparative instability report
- Travel Sheet: in some cases 9 X-rays/page had overflowed text in the Results section.
- PostureScreen push: initially in Evaluation form, female patients were appearing as male. This was just a setting issue because the data was good.
- APOM bending C1-C2 overhang in Impression report summary table: cut-off is 3.0 rounded to one digit, degree changed to mm for < 3.0 mm
- E.H.R. export form opened from View Evaluation form or Report form, the AP Full view wasn’t being shown in the list and so couldn’t be exported.
- Modified Fergusson case when digitizing started at L4: the LD and Translation were appearing at the same location in the Viewbox overlay.
- Evaluation change practitioner: added on View Evaluation form for admin user.
- DMX form, step backwards one frame with note below the seconds radio button.
- Save DMX Magnification setting between PostureRay sessions.
- APOM neutral and bending C2 Axial Rotation direction added to calculations, reports and Viewbox.
- Permit loading AP Full with other AP sectionals after the initial load of X-rays.
- Annotations: show two decimal digits on measurements. For example 23.15mm.
- Select X-rays for view form: Loaded checkbox is no longer displayed.
- Patient report scoliosis notes: sectional name is mentioned only in the original sentence instead of also appearing before each vertebra in the paragraph.