PostureRay version 23
- Lateral Stitching:
- Lateral Cervical + Lateral Thoracic + Lateral Lumbar
- Lateral Thoracic + Lateral Lumbar
- Anterior Stitching:
- Anterior Cervical + Anterior Thoracic + Anterior Lumbar
- Anterior Cervical + Anterior Thoracic + Modified Fergusson
- APOM+ Anterior Thoracic + Anterior Lumbar
- APOM + Anterior Thoracic + Modified Fergusson
- Anterior Cervical + Anterior Lumbar
- Anterior Cervical + Modified Fergusson
- Anterior Thoracic + Anterior Lumbar
- Anterior Thoracic + Modified Fergusson
- Scoliosis Stitching:
- Cervical Scoliosis+ Thoracic Scoliosis + Lumbar Scoliosis
- Cervical Scoliosis + Thoracic Scoliosis + Modified Fergusson Scoliosis
- Cervical Scoliosis + Lumbar Scoliosis
- Cervical Scoliosis + Modified Fergusson Scoliosis
- Thoracic Scoliosis + Lumbar Scoliosis
- Thoracic Scoliosis + Modified Fergusson Scoliosis
- Mixed Anterior/Scoliosis Stitching:
- Anterior Cervical + Thoracic Scoliosis + Lumbar Scoliosis
- Anterior Cervical + Thoracic Scoliosis + Modified Fergusson Scoliosis
- APOM+ Thoracic Scoliosis + Lumbar Scoliosis
- APOM + Thoracic Scoliosis + Modified Fergusson Scoliosis
- Anterior Cervical + Lumbar Scoliosis
- Anterior Cervical + Modified Fergusson Scoliosis
- Stitching module is only currently available for the CBP technique Module
- Currently you can not stitch a 2 view Lateral Cervico-Thoracic + Thoraco-Lumbar, but will be added in a future version.
- Video link: https://youtu.be/XJJTcjjbu7M
Multiple fixes and improvements:
Added S1 post-tangent option for line-drawing in System Setup form
- Touch-up saving exception fixed
- Touch-up button tool-tips hidden after leaving button
- LCN SK default not checked in setup form will leave SK unchecked initially.
- AP Thoracic and Fullspine: apex list box: made background red when no apices so that new users will notice it more.
- L6 checked and S1 digitization started. Display message: “L6 has been added for digitization. However, S1 has been digitized. Please make sure that S1 markers aren’t on the L6 vertebra.”
- Scoliosis pane: more messages to help user
- Lateral Fullspine digitization: SK may be checked only if C1 is checked.
- Gender label in the Client Pane was black instead of blue.
- Some views such as AP Cervical apex wasn’t being changed.
Patient Report: for Lateral fullspine with the three lateral sectionals present, if from stitching, still show the Lateral Fullspine page
- For AP Full non-scoliosis with four curves or more: the assessment was overflowing the bottom of the assessment text box.
- Lateral Lumbar new table layout for assessment.
- If Lateral Fullspine is stitched and we have the Lateral Sectionals, show a separate Lateral Fullspine page with the three tables.
- added an option for Lateral Full line-drawing
Instability Lumbar Report: assessment introduction typos fixed
Patient Comparative Report:
- AP Full non-scoliosis different apices: the two side-by-side tables were sometimes over-written at the bottom by the global table.
- Assessment text fixed for better fitting of 2 and 3 curve assessments.
- Cover page now has Evaluation and X-ray dates for Initial and Follow-up studies.
Impression comparative Report:
– Lateral Lumbar to Lateral Fullspine: If one was L5-S1 and the other was L5-L6 and L6-S1, there was a problem in the instability summary table.
- Text for AP Full: fixed text for apex 5 and 6.
- Don’t exceed the 25 lines of text with wrap-around
- : last name quirk fixed
AP Fullspine: made normal line end at level of top vertebra
Patient Report template form: if the user checks “Page Number” or “Page Header” and the “Page Frame” isn’t checked, display a warning.
DMX form: If DMX folder wasn’t drilled down to the level of the DMX file and the DMX File did drill down, an exception was produced. This has been fixed.
LC Fullspine: If C7 not present, don’t try to calculate the C2-C7 posterior tangent angle
Export Evaluation Image form: First Name label in the selection tab was black instead of blue
LC ext/flex/-Tz/+Tz: C0-C1 Chamberlain to APL direction calculated and sign of the result now reflects the direction
– QD added for Nasium, AP Thoracic and AP Lumbar
– QD added for LCN, AP Cervical, AP Thoracic and AP Lumbar
– For LCN, there was a QD under another name: When all vertebrae was unchecked (initially) only the S-Line markers were digitized. QD checkbox replaced.
– For AP Lumbar initially FH only was checked. This has been removed and when QD checked, we digitized the two vertical markers and two FH markers.