PostureRay version 21
- X-ray and Posture Annotation tool -long awaited, add notes as well as unique measurements on top of x-rays that is outside of the normal digitization EHR functions.
- Custom Patient Report Template – Custom PDFs in your PostureRay Reports
- AP Fullspine and Fullspine Scoliosis
- Modified Ferguson Short Leg view Scoliosis Analysis – Finally we know you all wanted this!
- Ability in scoliosis views to select superior or inferior portion of vertebrae for Cobb analysis
- “Image Jumping – automatic image scrolling” to location when digitizing under magnification to save time!
- Reporting of AP Cervical from AP Fullspine: if more than one apex in C2-T9 region, the apex with the biggest Translation from T9 is selected
- Reporting of Sectional Scoliosis from Fullspine scoliosis: the curves having the larges Risser-Fergusson values are selected
- Increased vertebrae digitizing levels on multiple views
- Atlas and Genesis EHR integration updated
- Lateral sectional and Fullspine – New CBP measurement S1centroid offset to hip axis
- quicker method to jump into new examination when entering new client demographics.
Image Jump Image Scrolling to Location when digitizing under magnification
Video link: https://youtu.be/URx4nNcppPc
Annotation Module for marking additional information on x-ray images
video link: https://youtu.be/VlUagp4iHRQ
AP FullSpine Analysis
Video link: https://youtu.be/TOHewSH8DhM
Custom PDF Report Builder
Now you can insert any PDF documents and customize your PostureRay Report documents!
video link: https://youtu.be/495fKAd2wag